Kaysie's Favorite Fried Chicken Recipe
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- cut up fryer or 1 -2 lbs chicken tenders
- 1 c
- hot sauce, preferably texas pete
- 1/3 c
- 2 c
- self rising flour
- oil for deep frying
How to Make Kaysie's Favorite Fried Chicken Recipe
- 1Combine eggs, hot sauce, and water. It will be bright orange in color. Dip the chicken in the hot sauce mixture then into the flour. Place into a preheated deep fryer ideal for cooking chicken.
- 2This recipe will not make your chicken spicy but gives it an extra crispiness texture that's better than my mothers, my grandmothers, or KFC's any day.
- 3For extra flavor or zing, you can allow the chicken to marinate overnight in the hot sauce mixture or coat with your own choice of favorite hot sauce or flavor after cooking. My kids love it just plain with a little salt and pepper. Enjoy!!