"Just Like Boston Market" Chicken on the Grill
Hubby and I came up with this recipe and when we tried it, we both thought it tasted just like a Boston Market chicken!
- small whole roasting chicken
- disposable foil roasting pan
- olive oil
- minced garlic
- poultry seasoning
- fresh ground pepper
How to Make "Just Like Boston Market" Chicken on the Grill
- 1Clean chicken & remove anything in the cavity. Place in foil roasting pan.
- 2Rub oil & minced garlic all over the chicken.
- 3Sprinkle with remaining seasonings.
- 4Cover tightly with foil.
- 5Place on hot grill (I usually try to place off center of the coals for a more indirect heat)
- 6Roast for about 2 to 2 1/2 hours. Remove foil.
- 7Roast until skin is a nice golden brown.
- 8Check with a meat thermometer to make sure the chicken is cooked through.