"Just Like Boston Market" Chicken on the Grill
Hubby and I came up with this recipe and when we tried it, we both thought it tasted just like a Boston Market chicken!
How to Make "Just Like Boston Market" Chicken on the Grill
- Clean chicken & remove anything in the cavity. Place in foil roasting pan.
- Rub oil & minced garlic all over the chicken.
- Sprinkle with remaining seasonings.
- Cover tightly with foil.
- Place on hot grill (I usually try to place off center of the coals for a more indirect heat)
- Roast for about 2 to 2 1/2 hours. Remove foil.
- Roast until skin is a nice golden brown.
- Check with a meat thermometer to make sure the chicken is cooked through.