- cornish game hens, halved
- 4 Tbsp
- 3 Tbsp
- 3 tsp
- chili powder
- 1 Tbsp
- orange juice
- salt and pepper, to your taste
How to Make Juicy Cornish Game Hens
- 1Pre-heat oven to 350*. Melt butter in saucepan. Stir in honey and chili powder. Mix well. Stir in orange juice, salt and pepper. Remove from heat.
- 2Rinse the hen halves and pat dry using paper towels. Place hens, skin side down in baking dish. Place in oven and bake for 10 minutes.
- 3Turn hens over and pour the butter/honey mixture over halves. Use all the mixture. Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour, or until well brown and cooked through.