- 4 Lb
- fryer chicken, cut up
- seasoning salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 c
- butter, melted
- 8 oz
- chili sauce
- 8 oz
- sweet and sour sauce
- green bell peppers, slice into strips
- onion, sliced into rings
- 16 oz
- can sliced peaches, drained
How to Make JUBILANT CHICKEN
- 1Place chicken skin side up in a lightly greased 9x13
baking pan. Sprinkle with seasoning salt and pepper.
Pour melted butter over chicken.
- 2Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes or until browned.
- 3Combine the chili sauce and sweet and sour sauce in a bowl and blend well.
- 4Pour the sauce mixture over the chicken. Top with the bell pepper,onion and well drained sliced peaches. Continue baking chicken 60 minutes longer or until done.