1boiled and deboned chicken (i have also used the supermarket rotisserie chickens)
1 lbvelveeta cheese
1 can(s)rotel tomatoes (original)
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
8 ozsour cream
How to Make Joe's Chicken Spaghetti
- If you boil a chicken, do so in a water/chicken boullion mixture in which you have added chopped green onions. Cook the spaghetti in the water in which you boiled the chicken. Drain the spaghetti and place in a very large mixing bowl or stockpot.
- Shred the cooked and deboned chicken meat.
- In a large skillet, over medium heat, pour the Rotel Tomatoes and both soups. Stir until thoroughly blended.
- Add the Velveeta Cheese to the Rotel/soup mixture and stir constantly until cheese is melted.
- Carefully pour the cheese/Rotel/soup mixture over the cooked spaghetti and mix well.
- Mix in the sour cream just before serving.
- Add a green salad and some crusty bread and you've got a great meal!