Jodie's Harvest Krispy Dill Chicken
1 pkgharvest dill (hidden valley dip) dry
3 crice krispies (crush)
1/2 tsppoultry seasoning
·cooking spray (emeril)
6chicken breast (boneless and skinless)
1 stickbutter, melted
How to Make Jodie's Harvest Krispy Dill Chicken
- Preheat oven to 350* Using a Cookie Sheet, foil and Emeril Cooking Spray...
- Crush Rice Krispies in a bag, mix package of Harvest Dill Dip with crushed Rice Krispies in a large zip lock bag or shallow bowl. Dip Chicken Breasts in melted butter and shake or roll chicken in Rice Krispies mixture...
- Place foil on cookie sheet and spray with cooking spray...
- After coating chicken in Rice Krispies mixture...Lay on cookie sheet and drizzle remaining butter over chicken..Do not turn Chicken while baking..
- Place in oven and bake for 1 hour at 350*.....