★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 lbchicken breast halves, skinless and boneless
1 lbshrimp, peeled and deveined
1 lbangel hair pasta
·jamaican jerk season to taste
4 clovegarlic - chopped
·garlic flavored olive oil
How to Make Jamaican chicken and shrimp
- Prepare Pasta according to package directions.
- Clean and cut chicken into bite size pieces. Set a side.
- clean and peel shrimp. set aside.
- In a pan put in garlic infused olive oil with bite size chicken pieces. right before they are done add half of the chopped garlic and Jamaican season.
- Once chicken is done, remove from pan.
- Add Shrimp to the pan you just removed chicken from. Just prior to shrimp being finished add rest of garlic and Jamaican season.
- Once shrimp is done add chicken back to pan.
- Once pasta is done, toss chicken and shrimp with pasta, add olive oil and more Jamaican seasoning. Enjoy!