Jalapeno Honey Mustard Sun Dried Tomato Chicken
But if you love hot and spicy you should try this.
- 3 lb
- boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3 Tbsp
- melted butter
- 1 c
- jalapeno honey mustard with sun dried tomatoes, use recipe link below or any honey mustard of your choice
- 1/2 c
- or less water to thin mustard
How to Make Jalapeno Honey Mustard Sun Dried Tomato Chicken
- 1Place chicken breasts in a 9 by 13 inch pan or an oven safe casserole dish. Drizzle with melted butter.
Thin Jalapeno Honey Mustard with Sun Dried Tomatoes until it is easily pour-able. Drizzle this over chicken.
NOTE: If you do not want to make your own mustard you can use any commercial honey mustard and add some chopped jalapeno to taste.
- 2Bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Garnish with chopped sun dried tomatoes, jalapeno, or chopped parsley.
Serve hot with rice.