Jalapeno-Glazed Chicken Breasts
Vicki Butts (lazyme)
My chicken takes longer to cook than what is stated here, so adjust if you need to.
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 2/3 c
- jalapeno jelly
- 1/2 c
- cilantro, chopped
- 2 Tbsp
- white wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp
- jalapeno, seeded and minced
- chicken breasts, with skin
How to Make Jalapeno-Glazed Chicken Breasts
- 1Prepare barbecue (medium heat). Stir jelly, cilantro, vinegar and chili in heavy medium saucepan over low heat until glaze comes to simmer. Reserve 1/4 cup glaze in saucepan; pour remaining glaze into small bowl.
- 2Brush chicken all over with glaze from bowl. Set pan of reserved glaze at edge of barbecue to rewarm. Place chicken, skin side down, on barbecue. Grill 4 minutes; brush with glaze from bowl. Using tongs, turn chicken over. Grill 5 minutes. Brush with glaze from bowl. Turn chicken again and grill until cooked through, about 2 minutes longer.
- 3Transfer chicken to plates. Spoon glaze in saucepan over and serve.