How to Make Jalapeno Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Preheat oven to 350. If you have a food processor, puree the jalapenos with the juice until most of the chunks are gone. Totally optional though!
- Cube the cream cheese and mix with the jalapenos.. You will need to use your mixer for this to get a nice, creamy mixture (or your food processor). Throw in the fridge while you prepare the chicken.
- Halve the chicken breasts so that they are thinner (now you have 6) and beat them with a meat tenderizer until they are a little pulpy.
- Get your cream cheese mixture back out and smooth over one whole side of each chicken breast halve. Roll the chicken up and place in a baking dish. Smooth the rest of the cream cheese all over the chicken, making sure that you cover it completely.
- Loosely tent with foil and bake for about 45 minutes. Cook the rice according to package, check to make sure the chicken is cooked through and spoon the sauce over rice!