☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4 1/2 lbwhole chicken
3jalapenos, thinly sliced
1 mediumonion, quartered
2 1/2 Tbspolive oil
1 Tbspsoy sauce
How to Make Jalapeno Chicken
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Starting at neck end, carefully run fingers between skin and breast meat of chicken, loosening skin.
- Place chili rounds, spaced slightly apart, on breast meat under skin.
- Toss 4 lemon wedges, onion, 1/2 tablespoon oil and soy sauce in small bowl to coat.
- Stuff lemon mixture into main cavity of chicken.
- Rub outside of chicken with remaining 2 tablespoons oil; sprinkle with salt.
- Place chicken on rack in roasting pan. Roast chicken until golden brown and juices run clear when thigh is pierced with knife, about 1 1/2 hours.
- Transfer chicken to platter. Serve with remaining lemon wedges.