☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 4 1/2 lb
- whole chicken
- jalapenos, thinly sliced
- lemons, quartered
- 1 medium
- onion, quartered
- 2 1/2 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 1 Tbsp
- soy sauce
How to Make Jalapeno Chicken
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Starting at neck end, carefully run fingers between skin and breast meat of chicken, loosening skin.
- 3Place chili rounds, spaced slightly apart, on breast meat under skin.
- 4Toss 4 lemon wedges, onion, 1/2 tablespoon oil and soy sauce in small bowl to coat.
- 5Stuff lemon mixture into main cavity of chicken.
- 6Rub outside of chicken with remaining 2 tablespoons oil; sprinkle with salt.
- 7Place chicken on rack in roasting pan. Roast chicken until golden brown and juices run clear when thigh is pierced with knife, about 1 1/2 hours.
- 8Transfer chicken to platter. Serve with remaining lemon wedges.