- 4 to 6 boneless chicken breasts with skin on
- 1 jar(s)
- alfredo sauce
- 1 1/2 c
- mozarella cheese, shredded
- roma tomatoes or 1 plum tomato, sliced
- parmesan cheese
- oregano or basil (optional)
How to Make Jae's Chicken Dish
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Place chicken in a 13x9 baking pan. Pour half of the alfredo sauce over the chicken. Place half of the tomatoes evenly over the sauce. Cover the tomatoes with half of the cheese. Repeat layers.
- 3Sprinkle the top of the dish with parmesan cheese and oregano and/or basil if you prefer.
- 4Bake for 35 to 40 minutes.
- 5Note if using frozen pre-cooked chicken, add an additional 10 minutes tot he cooking time.