★★★★★ 1 vote5
·4 to 6 boneless chicken breasts with skin on
1 jar(s)alfredo sauce
1 1/2 cmozarella cheese, shredded
2roma tomatoes or 1 plum tomato, sliced
·oregano or basil (optional)
How to Make Jae's Chicken Dish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place chicken in a 13x9 baking pan. Pour half of the alfredo sauce over the chicken. Place half of the tomatoes evenly over the sauce. Cover the tomatoes with half of the cheese. Repeat layers.
- Sprinkle the top of the dish with parmesan cheese and oregano and/or basil if you prefer.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Note if using frozen pre-cooked chicken, add an additional 10 minutes tot he cooking time.