- 1 lb
- ground beef or any meat you like
- or more italian sausages, hot or sweet
- zucchini sliced in 1/2
- 2 c
- spaghetti sauce
- 1 1/4 c
- 1 c
- small curd creamed cottage cheese
- large eggs
- 1/2 c
- or more parmesean cheese or any cheese you like
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Italian Layered Meat and Zucchini-Mary
- 1Bake at 350*
Butter a baking dish about 8" x 8" x 2" deep
- 2Cook meat together with the sausage meat until brown and drain fat.
- 3Place zucchini slices in a single layer in the baking dish. Salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle the 1/4 cup Bisquick on top.
- 4Top with beef and spaghetti sauce.
- 5Mix together the 1 cup Bisquick, cottage cheese and eggs until a soft dough forms. Spread over the top of the dish.
- 6Sprinkle with Parmesan Cheese to cover.
Bake uncovered until hot and bubbly. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.