Italian Herb and Cheese Chicken Pasta
★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 largeboneless/skinnless chicken breast
1 largegreen bell pepper
1 lred bell pepper
1 mediumred onion
1tub of philly cooking cream (italian herb and cheese)
1 pkgpenne pasta or wagon wheels (prefer penne pasta)
·oilve oil, light
How to Make Italian Herb and Cheese Chicken Pasta
- Cut the chicken breasts into small cubes and put into a large skillet with enough olive oil to coat the bottom of the pan.
- Sear off the chicken breast chunks completely and turn the heat down to medium-low. In a large pot, boil the pasta you chose until al-dente. (Wagon Wheels are good...but penne pasta gives it a more pleasant texture)
- Chop the onion and peppers up into small pieces along with the celery and put into the pan with the chicken and GENTALY HEAT them up (you don't want the vegetables to wilt or they lose their crunch.
- Add the Philly Cooking Cream and pasta to the mix and blend well until the vegetables are coated.
- Serve as soon as possible with garlic bread or stand alone!!