Italian Herb and Cheese Chicken Pasta
- 2 large
- boneless/skinnless chicken breast
- 1 large
- green bell pepper
- 1 l
- red bell pepper
- 1 medium
- red onion
- tub of philly cooking cream (italian herb and cheese)
- 1 pkg
- penne pasta or wagon wheels (prefer penne pasta)
- oilve oil, light
How to Make Italian Herb and Cheese Chicken Pasta
- 1Cut the chicken breasts into small cubes and put into a large skillet with enough olive oil to coat the bottom of the pan.
- 2Sear off the chicken breast chunks completely and turn the heat down to medium-low. In a large pot, boil the pasta you chose until al-dente. (Wagon Wheels are good...but penne pasta gives it a more pleasant texture)
- 3Chop the onion and peppers up into small pieces along with the celery and put into the pan with the chicken and GENTALY HEAT them up (you don't want the vegetables to wilt or they lose their crunch.
- 4Add the Philly Cooking Cream and pasta to the mix and blend well until the vegetables are coated.
- 5Serve as soon as possible with garlic bread or stand alone!!