- 1-2 lb
- chicken breast halves, skinless and boneless (depending on how many you are feeding)
- 1/2 bottle
- italian dressing
- 1 lb
- sliced portabello mushrooms
- 1 large
- sweet onion diced
- 1-2 lb
- pasta of choice (i use spinach linguini)
- 1 bottle
- alfredo sauce (or make your own)
- fresh, grated parmesan cheese as garnish (to taste)
- 1 clove
- fresh garlic
- 2 Tbsp
How to Make Italian Glazed Chicken and Portabello-Afredo Pasta
- 1On meduim heat, put italian dressing and chicken into a deep skillet.. cook covered (it will splatter) and turn a few times. Reduce heat after it has cooked for several minutes on each side, Cook uncovered until dressing has reduced to a glaze. Set chicken aside on a plate to rest while you prepare pasta and sauce.
- 2Sautee onions,garlic and mushrooms in olive oil over medium heat until onions begin to caramelize.
Add to alfredo sauce in a sauce pan and simmer for 5-10 minutes.
- 3Coat prepared pasta with sauce, then slice chicken and place on top. Sprinkle with desired amount of parmesan cheese, and serve!