☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3boneless chicken breasts, halved
2 can(s)green beans
1 pkgzesty italian salad dressing mix
19x13" baking dish
How to Make Italian Dressing Chicken Bake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the chicken breasts down the middle of the baking pan, long-wise.
- Drain the green beans and put them down one side of the chicken breasts.
- Wash and cut the potatoes in half, thirds, or quarters (depending upon their size) and place down the other side of the chicken breasts.
- Sprinkle the dry dressing mix over all.
- Melt the butter and drizzle it over all.
- Cover the dish with aluminum foil and bake for 1 hour, or until chicken is tender and cooked throughout.