Italian Dressing Chicken Bake
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- boneless chicken breasts, halved
- 2 can(s)
- green beans
- red-skinned potatoes
- 1 pkg
- zesty italian salad dressing mix
- 1 stick
- 9x13" baking dish
- aluminum foil
How to Make Italian Dressing Chicken Bake
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Place the chicken breasts down the middle of the baking pan, long-wise.
- 3Drain the green beans and put them down one side of the chicken breasts.
- 4Wash and cut the potatoes in half, thirds, or quarters (depending upon their size) and place down the other side of the chicken breasts.
- 5Sprinkle the dry dressing mix over all.
- 6Melt the butter and drizzle it over all.
- 7Cover the dish with aluminum foil and bake for 1 hour, or until chicken is tender and cooked throughout.