How to Make Italian Crock-pot Chicken
- 1Arrange the raw chicken (can be frozen) in the crock-pot and pour the Creamy Italian dressing over the top.
- 2Cook on low setting 8 – 10 hours.
- 3About an hour before serving remove the chicken and set it aside to cool slightly; add cream cheese and soup; stir occasionally. (I usually whisk this it helps to break up the cream cheese so it melts faster.)
- 4After the chicken has cooled slightly, about 20 to 30 minutes, shred the chicken breasts, return the meat to the crock-pot, and stir.
- 5While the chicken reheats, cook your noodles or rice according to the package directions.
- 6Serve over rice or noodles.
Add a salad and bread makes a complete meal.