☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- skinless boneless chicken breasts
- envelope italian salad dressing mix
- 1/4 c
- 1 8-oz pkg
- cream cheese, softened
- 1 10-oz can(s)
- cream of mushrooms soup
- 1 4-oz can(s)
- mushroom pieces, drained
How to Make Italian Chicken with Mushrooms
- 1Place chicken in greased 3 1/2 to 5-quart slow cooker.
- 2Combine salad dressing mix and water; pour over chicken. Cover and cook on high heat 3 hours.
- 3In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and soup until blended. Stir in mushrooms. Pour over chicken.
- 4Cook 2 hours longer on high heat, or until chicken juices run clear.