★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 pkg
- (15 oz) dry bread crumbs
- 1 pkg
- (8 oz) grated parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp
- italian seasoning
- 2 tsp
- garlic salt, divided
- 1/4 c
- 2 1/2 lb
- boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2 inch strips
- vegetable oil for deep frying
How to Make Italian Chicken Strips
- 1In a large resealable bag, combine the bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, italian seasoning and 1 teaspoon garlic salt. In a shallow bowl, beat eggs, water and remaining garlic salt. Dip chicken strips into egg mixture, then shake in crumb mixture.
- 2In an electric skillet or deep fryer, heat in 1 inch of oil to 375. Fry chicken in batches until golden brown, about 4 minutes. Drain on paper towels. Serve immediately; or cool and freeze for up to 3 months.