Italian Chicken Cakes
20 ozchicken tenders
2squares of saute express italian herb butter
3 Tbspolive oil, divided
11/2 cplain panko bread crumbs
1/3 cred onion, diced
2stalks celery, diced
4 ozjar diced pimientos, drained
How to Make Italian Chicken Cakes
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a food processor add the chicken, 1 square of the butter, tablespoon of olive oil, salt and pepper. Pulse until meat is grinded.
- Add 2 Tablespoons of olive oil to a skillet and heat on medium-low. In a bowl add the chicken mixture, half a cup of bread crumbs, the onion and the celery, and the pimientos.
- Knead mixture together with hands. Make four patties. Roll each one into the cup of bread crumbs.
- Cook in skillet on each side till brown. Spray a cookie sheet with oil. Add the chicken cakes to the cookie sheet cover and bake 30 minutes, flipping once.
- remove from oven and place on a platter. Melt last square of butter and drizzle over chicken cakes.