6-8chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
14 1/2 ozdiced tomatoes
1 smallcan sliced mushrooms
1/2small vidalia onion (diced)
4 Tbspolive oil
·lemon pepper, to taste
·sea salt, to taste
1 pkgitalian style shredded cheese with parmesan
How to Make Italian Chicken Breasts
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat olive oil in large skillet, add chopped onions and mushrooms, saute' until onions are soft, take out and set aside.
- Add chicken to seasoned oil and cook until white on both sides taking care not to over cook.
- Spray a 9X13 baking dish with butter flavored cooking spray and add chicken in one layer.
- Spoon diced tomatoes, onions, and mushrooms in a mound over each chicken breast. Sprinkle shredded cheese over tomato mixture as desired to hold ingredients onto chicken.
- Cover dish tightly with foil and cook for 30 minutes.
Remove foil and bake another 15 minutes.
- Serve with seasoned French-style green beans, asparagus, or a salad topped with low fat Italian dressing.