- 1/2 head cabbage, cut in wedges
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 8 oz. sliced mushrooms
- 2 lbs. skinless chicken breasts
- 2 lbs. skinless chicken thighs
- 2 cups no sugar added spaghetti sauce, such as hunt’s
- xanthan or cornstarch, optional
- grated parmesan cheese
How to Make Italian Chicken and Vegetables (Slow Cooker)
- 1Put the cabbage, onion, and mushrooms in your slow cooker. Put the chicken on top of the vegetables. Pour spaghetti sauce over the top.
- 2Cover slow cooker, set it to low and let it cook for 6 hours. Thicken sauce with Xanthan or cornstarch if needed and serve with Parmesan cheese.