Italian Chicken and Green Beans
★★★★★ 1 vote5
12 ozelbow macaroni, cooked
3 largechicken breasts, boneless and skinless
1 can(s)(10.5 oz) cream of chicken soup
2 cfrozen green beans (more or less is fine)
1 can(s)(14.5 oz) diced tomatoes with italian seasonings (basil, garlic & oregano)
3chicken bullion cubes
1/8 tspground oregano
1/2 tspparsley flakes
1 smallsprinkle adolph's tenderizer seasoned with spices for each chicken breast
How to Make Italian Chicken and Green Beans
- Prepare the chicken breasts by sprinkling them with seasoned tenderizer. I microwaved mine for 12 minutes in the new small ridged baker (a new stoneware piece from The Pampered Chef) I was impressed with how fast that works and how juicy they turn out. You could boil, bake or pan grill the chicken as well - whatever works easiest for you.
- Cook the elbow macaroni per the package directions
- In a large 12 inch family skillet, combine the soup, milk, diced tomatoes, green beans, chicken bullion cubes, oregano and parsley. Cook until this is bubbling.
- Add chicken to the mixture after you've cooked and diced it.
- Drain your macaroni and add it to the skillet. Mix it all together - salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle it with a little Parmesan cheese if you like!