Italian Breaded Chicken with Honey Mustard Sauce
★★★★★ 1 vote5
4boneless skinless chicken breast
1 cItalian seasoned bread crumbs
2 Tbspextra virgin olive oil
·mozzarella cheese (shredded or sliced)
·honey mustard sauce
How to Make Italian Breaded Chicken with Honey Mustard Sauce
- Preheat oven for 425°F.
- Turn a large skillet onto med-high heat.
- Coat skillet with the olive oil.
- In one bowl, add eggs and beat with a fork.
- In the other bowl add bread crumbs.
- Coat chicken in the egg mixture then dip in the bread crumbs until coated.
- Then dip it again in the egg mixture then bread crumbs to get a nice breading around the chicken.
- Let the chicken lay on both sides til their a nice crisp golden brown, about 2-3 minutes.
- Lay chicken on a greased backing sheet and brush on honey mustard.
- Cook for about 20 minute or unit chicken is done.
- Add mozzarella and return to oven for about 2 minutes for the cheese to melt.
- *NUTRITION INFO: Calories: 364.4, Fat: 15.2, Sat Fat: 3g, Cholesterol: 244mg, Sodium: 309.4mg, Carbs: 0.1g, Fiber: 0, Protein: 53.2g