Italian Breaded Chicken with Honey Mustard Sauce
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 c
- Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 Tbsp
- extra virgin olive oil
- mozzarella cheese (shredded or sliced)
- honey mustard sauce
How to Make Italian Breaded Chicken with Honey Mustard Sauce
- 1Preheat oven for 425°F.
- 2Turn a large skillet onto med-high heat.
- 3Coat skillet with the olive oil.
- 4In one bowl, add eggs and beat with a fork.
- 5In the other bowl add bread crumbs.
- 6Coat chicken in the egg mixture then dip in the bread crumbs until coated.
- 7Then dip it again in the egg mixture then bread crumbs to get a nice breading around the chicken.
- 8Let the chicken lay on both sides til their a nice crisp golden brown, about 2-3 minutes.
- 9Lay chicken on a greased backing sheet and brush on honey mustard.
- 10Cook for about 20 minute or unit chicken is done.
- 11Add mozzarella and return to oven for about 2 minutes for the cheese to melt.
- 12*NUTRITION INFO: Calories: 364.4, Fat: 15.2, Sat Fat: 3g, Cholesterol: 244mg, Sodium: 309.4mg, Carbs: 0.1g, Fiber: 0, Protein: 53.2g