Italian BBQ Pulled Chicken
·6 boneless chicken breasts( i cooked 1 chicken breast per person. so if you need to increase or decrease that's fine as well.)
2 Tbspworcestershire sauce
18 ozbbq sauce of your choice
1 bottleitalian dressing
1/4 cbrown sugar
12keiser rolls or any buns of your choice
How to Make Italian BBQ Pulled Chicken
- In medium bowl mix Worcestershire sauce, cumin, bbq sauce, italian dressing, brown sugar, and honey until well blended.
- Turn crock pot on low. (Chicken will cook for 6 hours on low. If you are in a hurry then put the crock pot on high and cook for 3 hours.)
- Put frozen chicken in crock pot.
- Pour bbq mixture over chicken.
- Put the lid on and let the crock pot do its magic!!