Italian BBQ Pulled Chicken
- 6 boneless chicken breasts( i cooked 1 chicken breast per person. so if you need to increase or decrease that's fine as well.)
- 2 Tbsp
- worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp
- 18 oz
- bbq sauce of your choice
- 1 bottle
- italian dressing
- 1/4 c
- brown sugar
- 1/4 c
- keiser rolls or any buns of your choice
How to Make Italian BBQ Pulled Chicken
- 1In medium bowl mix Worcestershire sauce, cumin, bbq sauce, italian dressing, brown sugar, and honey until well blended.
- 2Turn crock pot on low. (Chicken will cook for 6 hours on low. If you are in a hurry then put the crock pot on high and cook for 3 hours.)
- 3Put frozen chicken in crock pot.
- 4Pour bbq mixture over chicken.
- 5Put the lid on and let the crock pot do its magic!!