Irene's Chicken Divan
The amounts listed are purely suggestions, so don't be afraid to experiment. Isn't that how you make the best casseroles ever? =^..^=
- boned cooked chicken
- 6 oz
- (1/2 pkg.) egg noodles
- 10 oz
- pkg. frozen broccoli pieces
- large can(s)
- condensed cream of mushroom (or cream of chicken) soup
- 1/2 can(s)
- of milk or water
- shredded cheddar cheese
How to Make Irene's Chicken Divan
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Mist a 13 x 9" baking dish with cooking spray. Set a large pan of water on the stove to boil.
- 3When the water in the pan begins to boil, add 1/2 package of egg noodles AND the frozen broccoli. Cook 10 minutes or so, until they are done to your taste.
- 5Pour the soup & noodle mixture over the chicken.
- 8NOTE: When I find chicken breasts on sale, I usually buy LOTS. Then I cook & freeze some of them for quick meals, such as this one, or the Chicken Enchiladas I still need to add to this site. =^..^=