★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 jar(s)
- (28 oz) marinara sauce
- frozen breaded chicken breast patties
- 6 slice
- provolone cheese
- 3 Tbsp
- grated parmesan cheese
- cooked spaghetti noodles
How to Make Instant Chicken Parmesan
- 1preheat oven to 350.
- 2spread the marinara sauce into the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- 3arrange frozen chicken patties in the dish on top of the sauce.
- 4place 1 slice of provolone cheese on each chicken patty.
- 5sprinkle 1/2 tablespoon of parmesan cheese over each slice of provolone.
- 6cover with foil and bake at 350 for 20 minutes. (this is the perfect time to get the water boiling for the cooked spaghetti).
- 7uncover and bake for 5-10 more minutes until the cheese is bubbly.