★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 jar(s)(28 oz) marinara sauce
6frozen breaded chicken breast patties
6 sliceprovolone cheese
3 Tbspgrated parmesan cheese
·cooked spaghetti noodles
How to Make Instant Chicken Parmesan
- preheat oven to 350.
- spread the marinara sauce into the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- arrange frozen chicken patties in the dish on top of the sauce.
- place 1 slice of provolone cheese on each chicken patty.
- sprinkle 1/2 tablespoon of parmesan cheese over each slice of provolone.
- cover with foil and bake at 350 for 20 minutes. (this is the perfect time to get the water boiling for the cooked spaghetti).
- uncover and bake for 5-10 more minutes until the cheese is bubbly.