Indian Style Roasted Chicken
Turned out to be lip smacking recipe. Everyone enjoyed it!!!
1-1.5 kgwhole chicken
3 Tbspginger paste
3 Tbspgarlic paste
1 conion paste
3 pinchred chilli powder
3 pinchmeat masala
·salt to taste
100 gbutter, melted
How to Make Indian Style Roasted Chicken
- 1) Remove the skin of the whole Chicken. Wash the chicken well.
2)Apply ginger, garlic and onion paste on the Chicken.
3) mix turmeric, red chilli powder, meat masala to the curd. Add salt to taste.
4) apply this mixture to the chicken.
5) Keep the chicken in fridge for about 3-4 hours.
- 6) Remove the chicken from the fridge.
7) Preheat the oven at 250 deg C for 10 mins.
8) Cover the chicken with tin foil and place it in the oven for 20-25 mins at 350 deg C.
9) Once the oven has cooled, remove the chicken, drain all the marinate which has settled in the foil in a dish.
10) Take a new foil, place the chicken and apply butter to it.
11) Cover the chicken with the tin foil and place it in the oven for 10 mins at 350 deg C.
12) Once the oven has cooled, remove the chicken, drain all the marinate which has settled in the foil in a dish.
13) Place the chicken in the oven, this time without the tin foil and keep it for 10 mins at 250 deg C. This process is basically done to make the chicken crispier.
14) Once one side is done, turn it the other way and let the second side turn crispy. Take care and do not burn your fingers while turning sides. Allow the oven to cool well.
15) You can avoid steps 13) and 14) if you enjoy having moist chicken.
- Marinating the chicken for 3 hours and covering the chicken in foil allows the chicken to remain moist.