In a hurry curry chicken satay
Irisa Raina 9
If you cannot find red curry paste you can use yellow curry powder but you’ll have to adjust it….
I think the powder is not as good as the red. I would probably go 5 tablespoons.
I save the pineapple syrup from the canned pineapple. And freeze it for just a recipe like this.
·2 boneless skinless chicken breast pounded thin
·3 tablespoons red curry paste “ more or less to taste” depends on how much heat you want
·1 tablespoon honey
·7 teaspoons pineapple syrup “ from canned pineapple”
·2 teaspoons light brown sugar
·1 & ½ teaspoons sesame seeds
How to Make In a hurry curry chicken satay
- Mix the curry paste, pineapple syrup, honey, sugar and sesame seeds in a small bowl. Divide it in ½.
- Take ½ and spread about 1 teaspoon on the bottom of a container.
- Place one breast in the container, and put about 1 teaspoon on top of the chicken, then place the second breast on top and put about 1 more teaspoon on top of it.
- Reserve the other ½ for basting.
- Soak wooden skewers in water for at least 1 hour.
- Keep enough space between them so they will all cook evenly.