In a hurry curry chicken satay
Irisa Raina 9
If you cannot find red curry paste you can use yellow curry powder but you’ll have to adjust it….
I think the powder is not as good as the red. I would probably go 5 tablespoons.
I save the pineapple syrup from the canned pineapple. And freeze it for just a recipe like this.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast pounded thin
- 3 tablespoons red curry paste “ more or less to taste” depends on how much heat you want
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 7 teaspoons pineapple syrup “ from canned pineapple”
- 2 teaspoons light brown sugar
- 1 & ½ teaspoons sesame seeds
How to Make In a hurry curry chicken satay
- 1Mix the curry paste, pineapple syrup, honey, sugar and sesame seeds in a small bowl. Divide it in ½.
- 2Take ½ and spread about 1 teaspoon on the bottom of a container.
- 3Place one breast in the container, and put about 1 teaspoon on top of the chicken, then place the second breast on top and put about 1 more teaspoon on top of it.
- 4Reserve the other ½ for basting.
- 5Soak wooden skewers in water for at least 1 hour.
- 8Keep enough space between them so they will all cook evenly.