Chicken and Biscuit Casserole
When you only have a little time to make a meal for home or a pot luck... this is perfect!
Don't be afaid to experiment a little... it is a recipe you can play with. It doubles easily and states so good... comfort food at it's easiest!
Play With Your Food! xo
- 1 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 c
- 3/4 c
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 tsp
- ground black pepper
- bag (16 ounces) frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 can(s)
- white chicken breast in water (drained)
- 1 pkg
- (7.5 ounces) refrigerated biscuits (10 count)
How to Make Chicken and Biscuit Casserole
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Stir together the soup, milk, cheese and pepper in a 3-quart shallow baking dish. Stir in the vegetables and chicken. Bake for 15 minutes. Or until hot and bubbly. Stir.
- 3Top with the biscuits. Bake for 15 minutes or until the biscuits are done and golden brown.
- 4*** Serve with a salad.