★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 c
- plain bread crumbs or panko bread crumbs
- 3/4 c
- parmesan cheese grated
- 1/3 c
- parsley flakes
- 1/4 tsp
- garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp
- 1/8 tsp
- virgin olive oil or melted butter for dipping
How to Make Imperial Chicken
- 1Mix all first 6 ingredients together in a air tight jar and shake well. Then take two paper plates and a shallow baking pan, spray cooking oil in the pan. In one paper plate pour the virgin olive oil, or the melted butter which one you choose to use. In the other paper plate pour out some of the crumb mixture, not all of it, only what you think you will use. NEVER POUR USED CRUMBS BACK IN THE JAR!
- 2Dip chicken pieces in the virgin olive oil or melted butter then into the crumb mixture. Be sure each piece is coated. Arrange the chicken in the shallow baking pan. Cover the pan with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, remove the foil and bake for 30 more minutes, or until tender.
- 3You can cook pork chops the same as above.
For fish it is the same as above but bake for 20 minutes uncovered.