Idaho Chicken Scallop1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 ccelery, chopped with tops
1/2 tspmarjoram, dried
1/2 conion, chopped
1 Tbsplemon juice
2.5 cchicken, cooked and chopped
How to Make Idaho Chicken Scallop
- Melt butter in a saucepan over low heat.
- Add onion and celery with leaves; cook until tender.
- Blend in flour; stir in milk.
- Cook, stirring constantly, until sauce thickens and comes to a boil.
- Stir in lemon juice, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, pepper, marjoram and chicken; remove from heat.
- Pare potatoes; cut in very thin slices.
- Place sliced potatoes in a greased 1 1/2-quart baking dish; sprinkle with remaining salt.
- Pour chicken sauce over potatoes; cover and bake in preheated 425 oven 1 hour, or until potatoes are tender.