Hot Wings with a Twist
You can use this as a side dish or part of your main meal by adding your cooked vegetables and also depends on how many you are cooking for. You can even add these on the side with Pizza Pasta .. any thing goes, everythingpossible4u.wordpress.com
- 2 lb
- chicken wings
- seasoned salt
- cajun poultry seasoning or regular
- garlic powder or salt
- buffalo wing sauce or any hotsauce
How to Make Hot Wings with a Twist
- 1Wash all chicken parts and place on oiled sheet. You can use tin foil(but it will stick during the last part of the cooking so you have to watch). Glass 11x12 casserole dish will work.
*Note: Food Safety requires you to wash all surfaces utensils etc including your hands with soap and or bleach for surfaces/cutting boards.
- 2Sprinkle evenly your seasoned salt. (poultry seasoning optional)Cook for 30 minutes at 375-400 degrees. Turn over and repeat seasoning adding in the others if you wish. You may have to add a bit more oil. Keep checking it for the last 30 minutes at 375 degrees Make sure it is done. Cooking time varies from oven to oven and altitude.
- 3Ok so 15 more minutes on lower heat about 325-350 but add your hot sauce at this point. Those that like the honey garlic can add that in to 1/2 the recipe so you have a pan 1/2 and 1/2 sweet and hot. Or use another variation and add your favorite barbecue sauce. It is ready to serve
- 4More Variations:Serving with an added sauce or dip:Blue cheese dressing for the Hot wings or Ranch(cools it off)or Make your own!