"Hot Pants" Dogs
- hot link sausages
- mustard, ketchup and any other condiments you like.
- 1 c
- colby/cheddar cheese (marbled)
- onion, sliced
- splash of beer (i used key stone ice)
- 2 Tbsp
FOR THE CHEESEY ONION TOPPING:
How to Make "Hot Pants" Dogs
- 1Place the hot link sausages into a pan, fill the pan 1/4 way with water. Cook sausages until done about 10 minutes.
- 2In a sauce pan, add the butter, onions and beer. Let the onions cook until they turn translucent. Add the cheese to the onions and let melt and cook until it turns into a pan size "cookie".
- 3When the cheesey onion cookie is done, cut it into 4 strips, put the sausage into a bun and add the cheese strips and any other kind of topping you would like. Enjoy!