How to Make Hot Garlic-Parmesan Chicken Chunks
- 1Take raw chicken breast and cut in to cubes (about an inch in size) and lightly coat with flour.
- 2Pre heat about 1T of oil in a medium skillet on med/high, add 1T of butter and 1T of minced garlic.
- 3Brown lightly coated chicken until done. Remove chicken from pan then add to mixture below.
- 4Melt remaining butter in small sauce pan with 1T of minced garlic and Franks Red Hot sauce. When butter is melted and mixed add chicken.
- 5*This step is optional. Spread Chicken and sauce mixture on a cookie sheet, sprinkle lightly with parmesan and bake at 350 for 7-10 min. *this step works well for appetizer, the sauce is not as runny and you can add toothpicks to individual chunks.
- 6Serve and sprinkle with parmesan Chesse