★★★★★ 1 vote5
3 lbchicken wing sections, tips discarded
1/4 cplum sauce (from a jar)
1/4 cbottled teriyaki sauce
2 Tbsprice vinegar
2 tspmustard powder
·scallion and orange slices, optional
How to Make Honey Teriyaki Wings
- Place chicken wings in large resealable plastic bag. In a small bowl, whisk together honey, teriyaki sauce, plum sauce, vinegar and mustard powder.
- Pour half of the mixture over the wings. Seal bag, shake well and refrigerate for 4 hours. Reserve remaining honey mustard mixture.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Line jelly-roll pan with foil.
- Remove wings from marinade, allowing excess to drip off. Discard marinade in bag. Place wings on pan. Bake until no longer pink near bone, about 22-25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small pot over medium heat, cook reserved honey mustard mixture, stirring frequently until thickened and reduced by half about 5 minutes.
- Brush wings with cooked honey mustard sauce. If desired, garnish with scallions and orange slices.