Honey-Spiced Chicken And Onions1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1/2 tsp
- chicken breasts, halves, boneless and skinless
- onions, sliced in 1/2" slices
- 1/2 c
- 1/4 c
- dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp
- parsley, fresh and chopped
- 1 Tbsp
- sesame seeds
- 1 Tbsp
- lemon juice
- garlic cloves, minced
How to Make Honey-Spiced Chicken And Onions
- 1Heat barbecue grill.
- 2In a small bowl, combine all glaze ingredients; mix well.
- 3Sprinkle pepper on both sides of chicken.
- 4When ready to barbecue, place chicken on gas grill over low heat or on charcoal grill 4-6 inches from medium coals; cook 5 minutes.
- 5Turn chicken and place onion slices on the grill; brush chicken and onions with glaze.
- 6Cook an additional 5-10 minutes or until onions are tender and chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear, brushing frequently with glaze.
- 7Heat any remaining glaze to a boil; serve with chicken.
- 8BROILER INSTRUCTIONS: Spray broiler pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- 9Prepare glaze and chicken as described above.
- 10Arrange chicken on spray-coated pan; brush chicken with glaze.
- 11Broil 4-6 inches from heat for 5 minutes; turn chicken and place onion slices on top, brush chicken and onion slices with glaze.
- 12Broil an additional 5-6 minutes, or until onions are tender and juices run clear, brushing frequently with glaze.
- 13Heat any remaining glaze and serve with chicken.