Honey-Spiced Chicken And Onions1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
8chicken breasts, halves, boneless and skinless
3onions, sliced in 1/2" slices
1/4 cdijon mustard
2 Tbspparsley, fresh and chopped
1 Tbspsesame seeds
1 Tbsplemon juice
2garlic cloves, minced
How to Make Honey-Spiced Chicken And Onions
- Heat barbecue grill.
- In a small bowl, combine all glaze ingredients; mix well.
- Sprinkle pepper on both sides of chicken.
- When ready to barbecue, place chicken on gas grill over low heat or on charcoal grill 4-6 inches from medium coals; cook 5 minutes.
- Turn chicken and place onion slices on the grill; brush chicken and onions with glaze.
- Cook an additional 5-10 minutes or until onions are tender and chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear, brushing frequently with glaze.
- Heat any remaining glaze to a boil; serve with chicken.
- BROILER INSTRUCTIONS: Spray broiler pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Prepare glaze and chicken as described above.
- Arrange chicken on spray-coated pan; brush chicken with glaze.
- Broil 4-6 inches from heat for 5 minutes; turn chicken and place onion slices on top, brush chicken and onion slices with glaze.
- Broil an additional 5-6 minutes, or until onions are tender and juices run clear, brushing frequently with glaze.
- Heat any remaining glaze and serve with chicken.