Honey Pecan Chicken
This dish is requested, and often! It presents so nicely. I need to make it soon and add a photo.
NOTE: You may wish to secure the wrapped chicken with a wooden toothpick before baking, then remove before serving.
How to Make Honey Pecan Chicken
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Combine stuffing mix, 1/2 cup orange juice, boiling water, pecans and butter. Let stand 5 minutes.
- 3Mound 1/2 cup stuffing mixture on each chicken breast. Wrap with bacon and twist to secure.
- 4Place in a prepared pan or casserole dish.
- 5Mix remaining juice and honey. Spoon over chicken.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes or until chicken is done. Baste halfway through cooking.