Honey Pecan Chicken
This dish is requested, and often! It presents so nicely. I need to make it soon and add a photo.
NOTE: You may wish to secure the wrapped chicken with a wooden toothpick before baking, then remove before serving.
How to Make Honey Pecan Chicken
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine stuffing mix, 1/2 cup orange juice, boiling water, pecans and butter. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Mound 1/2 cup stuffing mixture on each chicken breast. Wrap with bacon and twist to secure.
- Place in a prepared pan or casserole dish.
- Mix remaining juice and honey. Spoon over chicken.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes or until chicken is done. Baste halfway through cooking.