Honey Pecan Chicken
This dish is requested, and often! It presents so nicely. I need to make it soon and add a photo.
NOTE: You may wish to secure the wrapped chicken with a wooden toothpick before baking, then remove before serving.
- 2 c
- stuffing mix, chicken flavor
- 1 c
- orange juice
- 1/2 c
- boiling water
- 1/3 c
- pecans (chopped)
- 2 Tbsp
- 4 large
- chicken breasts (boneless)
- 4 slice
- bacon, uncooked
- 2 Tbsp
How to Make Honey Pecan Chicken
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Combine stuffing mix, 1/2 cup orange juice, boiling water, pecans and butter. Let stand 5 minutes.
- 3Mound 1/2 cup stuffing mixture on each chicken breast. Wrap with bacon and twist to secure.
- 4Place in a prepared pan or casserole dish.
- 5Mix remaining juice and honey. Spoon over chicken.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes or until chicken is done. Baste halfway through cooking.