Honey Mustard Chicken Grilled Pizza
You can assemble the pizzas 1 to 2 hours ahead. Cover and refrigerate them until it's time to grill.
Instead of grilling, you can also bake these pizzas in a 450º F oven for 6 minutes, or a 350º F oven for 8-10 minutes.
Tip: To make these pizzas easy to transport to the grill, assemble them on a cookie sheet.
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 pkg
- ready-to-serve italian pizza crusts (2 crusts in package)
- 1/4 c
- honey mustard sauce (or barbecue sauce)
- 1/2 c
- chopped cooked chicken (i typically use tyson's)
- 1 Tbsp
- chopped red onion
- 1 c
- finely shredded mozzarella cheese (8 oz)
- cherry tomatoes, thinly sliced (1/3 c)
How to Make Honey Mustard Chicken Grilled Pizza
- 1Heat coals or gas grill for indirect heat. If using charcoal grill, arrange coals around edge of firebox.
- 2Top pizza crusts with remaining ingredients in order given.
- 3Place pizzas over center of charcoal grill or over unheated side of gas grill, over medium heat. Cover and grill 8 to 10 minutes, rotating pizzas occasionally, until cheese is melted and pizzas are hot. Cut each into 6-8 wedges, depending upon the size of pizza slice you prefer.