Honey Mustard Chicken Breasts
·4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
·1 jar honey (clover or orange blossom if you prefer the citrusy taste)
·3 t cider vinegar
·3 t green onions, chopped
·1 1/2 t dijon mustard
·1 t dry mustard
·1/2 t thyme
·1/4 t oregano
How to Make Honey Mustard Chicken Breasts
- Score chicken breasts several times on both sides (shallow cuts across the chicken)
- Cover baking pan with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- in a small bowl stir dry mustard and vinegar. Add 1/4 cup honey. Add green onions, dijon mustard, thyme and oregano. Blend together well.
- Put chicken on baking pan. Brish with half the honey mixture and bake in oven preheated to 400 degrees. After 15 minutes turn chicken and brush other side with remaining honey mixture.
- Bake until chicken is cooked and not pink.