Honey Mustard Chicken Breasts
How to Make Honey Mustard Chicken Breasts
- 1Score chicken breasts several times on both sides (shallow cuts across the chicken)
- 2Cover baking pan with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- 3in a small bowl stir dry mustard and vinegar. Add 1/4 cup honey. Add green onions, dijon mustard, thyme and oregano. Blend together well.
- 4Put chicken on baking pan. Brish with half the honey mixture and bake in oven preheated to 400 degrees. After 15 minutes turn chicken and brush other side with remaining honey mixture.
- 5Bake until chicken is cooked and not pink.