Honey Mustard Chicken1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 3 lb
- chicken, broiler-fryers, cut-up
- 1/3 c
- dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp
- mustard seed
- 3 Tbsp
- 1/2 tsp
How to Make Honey Mustard Chicken
- 1Heat oven to 375.
- 2Place chicken, skin side down, in ungreased rectangular pan, 13x9x2".
- 3Mix remaining ingredients; brush over chicken.
- 4Cover and bake 30 minutes.
- 5Turn chicken; brush with mustard mixture and bake uncovered about 30 minutes longer or until juices is no longer pink when centers of thickest pieces are cut - If chicken begins to brown too quickly, cover with aluminum foil.
- 6Discard any remaining mustard mixture.