Honey Mustard Chicken1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3 lbchicken, broiler-fryers, cut-up
1/3 cdijon mustard
1 Tbspmustard seed
How to Make Honey Mustard Chicken
- Heat oven to 375.
- Place chicken, skin side down, in ungreased rectangular pan, 13x9x2".
- Mix remaining ingredients; brush over chicken.
- Cover and bake 30 minutes.
- Turn chicken; brush with mustard mixture and bake uncovered about 30 minutes longer or until juices is no longer pink when centers of thickest pieces are cut - If chicken begins to brown too quickly, cover with aluminum foil.
- Discard any remaining mustard mixture.