Honey Mustard Chicken
Sorry my picture is so blurry!
How to Make Honey Mustard Chicken
- 1Filet chicken breast (like you would butterfly shrimp) and then cut each breat in half. You will have 6 pieces of chicken breast.
- 2In a bowl, combine 3 Tablespoons of mustard with 4 Tablespoons of honey. Set aside.
- 3Place flour in another bowl.
- 4In third bowl, place 2 panko bread crumbs and mix with remaining 1 Tablespoon of mustard.
- 5Dredge chicken pieces lightly in flour, then dip in honey-mustard mixture and then in panko bread crumbs. In a non-stick skillet over medium heat, cook chicken in oil on both sides until juices run clear and chicken is golden brown (about 8 minutes).