- chicken breast halves, skinless and boneless
- 3-4 Tbsp
- lemon juice
- 4 Tbsp
- 1 can(s)
- campbell's cream of chicken soup
- 16 oz
- your choice of pasta (i use bowtie bc thats my daughter's favorite)
How to Make Honey Lemon Chicken
- 1Clean and cut chicken breast into bite size pieces or chicken strips ( I changed it up). Place in Saucepan and cook on medium heat. Add 2 tablespoons lemon juice and cook the chicken until done.
- 2Add the rest of the lemon juice and the honey and simmer for two or three mins. Then add the cream of chicken soup. (Taste it if its too sweet add more lemon juice and if its too sour add more honey)
- 3Cook pasta according to directions and drain.
Serve Chicken over the the pasta like a sauce and enjoy