Honey Glazed Chicken Thighs
For the most part we just fix Chinese, Italian, German, Thai whatever here at the house and save dinner out for very special occasions.
- boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 3 Tbsp
- rice wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp
- canola oil
- 1 1/2 Tbsp
- 1 Tbsp
- hoisin sauce
- 1 Tbsp
- orange juice, thawed concentrate
- 1 tsp
- chili paste
- 1/2 tsp
- dry mustard, i prefer coleman's
- green onions, sliced
How to Make Honey Glazed Chicken Thighs
- 1Mix all ingredients, except chicken, in a small dish; whisk to combine.
Transfer to a large plastic food bag and add chicken. Seal bag tightly and turn it over several times so the chicken is well coated. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
- 2Prepare charcoal grill or preheat broiler.
- 3Remove chicken from marinade and pat dry. Grill or broil chicken 6 inches from heat source, brushing several times with remaining marinade, until cooked. 20 to 30 minutes. Serve hot or at room temperature.
- 4The original recipe was for a grilled or broiled chicken. Not wanting to tend to either one night I decided to bake the chicken instead. I think it is my preferred way and so easy.
- 5Bake at 350-degrees for about 1-1 1/2 hours, until crispy brown. Serve with white rice or fried rice.