Honey Glazed Chicken Thighs
For the most part we just fix Chinese, Italian, German, Thai whatever here at the house and save dinner out for very special occasions.
12boneless, skinless chicken thighs
3 Tbsprice wine vinegar
2 Tbspcanola oil
1 1/2 Tbsphoney
1 Tbsphoisin sauce
1 Tbsporange juice, thawed concentrate
1 tspchili paste
1/2 tspdry mustard, i prefer coleman's
3green onions, sliced
How to Make Honey Glazed Chicken Thighs
- Mix all ingredients, except chicken, in a small dish; whisk to combine.
Transfer to a large plastic food bag and add chicken. Seal bag tightly and turn it over several times so the chicken is well coated. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Prepare charcoal grill or preheat broiler.
- Remove chicken from marinade and pat dry. Grill or broil chicken 6 inches from heat source, brushing several times with remaining marinade, until cooked. 20 to 30 minutes. Serve hot or at room temperature.
- The original recipe was for a grilled or broiled chicken. Not wanting to tend to either one night I decided to bake the chicken instead. I think it is my preferred way and so easy.
- Bake at 350-degrees for about 1-1 1/2 hours, until crispy brown. Serve with white rice or fried rice.