By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 tspcayenne pepper
3 lbchicken, broiler-fryers, cut-up
1/2 cbutter, melted
1/4 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
1/4 clemon juice
1 Tbspsoy sauce
1.5 tspcurry powder
How to Make Honey-Glazed Chicken
- In a bowl or bag, combine flour, salt and cayenne pepper; add chicken pieces and dredge or shake to coat.
- Pour 4 tablespoons of butter into a 13x9x2" baking pan; place chicken in pan, turning once to coat.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Combine brown sugar, honey, lemon juice, soy sauce, curry powder and remaining butter; pour over chicken.
- Bake 45 minutes more or until chicken is tender, basting several times with pan drippings.