Honey Chicken In A Skillet - EASY!
How to Make Honey Chicken In A Skillet - EASY!
- With a meat mallet, pound the chicken breasts lightly, to tenderize them and make them more uniform in thickness. LIGHTLY dust them in salted and peppered flour; shake off excess.
- In a large skillet, melt the butter and honey together. Brown the chicken breasts on both sides in the honey/butter, approx. 4 - 5 minutes per side, until juices run clear.
- Pour a half-cup of orange juice over the chicken. Reduce heat to 'low'. Cover, and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Uncover the chicken, and cook further, until the juices reduce to a glaze.
- Serve with rice and a pretty green vegetable!