Honey Barbecue Wings
How to Make Honey Barbecue Wings
- 1Mix dry ingredients in a mixing bowl including flour, salt, chicken powder and black pepper.
Dust each piece of chicken wings with the dry mixture.
- 2Heat oil in deep fryer to appropriate temperature as mentioned on the fryer.
- 3Meanwhile prepare honey sauce for the wings, for that heat honey and bbq sauce together in a sauce pan and cook for just 3-5 min until honey mixes well in the sauce.
- 4Now fry chicken wings in the deep fryer for 5-8 min or until chicken would become done.
When chicken is done coat the wings with prepared honey barbecue sauce and serve with Cole slaw and fries.
* “Chicken powder is an alternative for chicken bouillon or chicken cube”, made by Knorr…Chicken Powder.