homestyle skillet chicken
1 Tbspseasoned salt
1 Tbspgarlic powder
4 cloveminced garlic
2 Tbspflour .
1 cbaby carrots
2 stalk(s)of celery cup up
4 mediumpotatoes cut up in quarters
12frozen pearl onions
3 smallbell peppers sliced red and yellow
1 1/2 cchicken broth
2 Tbspolive oil
4chicken thighs skin removed
How to Make homestyle skillet chicken
- rub chicken thighs with seasoned salt and garlic powder
- brown chicken on all sides and set aside .
- to skillet add garlic and all veggies
- cook and stir for 3 minutes
sprinkle flour over vegetables stir to coat
- slowly stir in broth and cherry , scraping up brown bits from bottom of skillet
- bring mixture to a boil ,stirring constantly
- reduce heat to medium low .Return chicken to skillet ,cover and cook about 35 minutes or until chicken is cooked through
- increase heat to med high ,cook uncovered about 5 minutes or until sauce is thickened
- sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley .