☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 2 Tbsp
- 3 stalk(s)
- celery'finely chopped
- 3 stick
- carrots,finely chopped
- onion'finely chopped
- 3 clove
- 2 tsp
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 qt
- chicken broth
- chicken breast or shredded cooked chicken
- 2 c
- cooked pasta'i used elbow macaroni
How to Make Home Made Chicken Noodle Soup
- 1add oil to a large pot over medium low and cook celery'carrots and onion add also 1/2 cup water.Cook 15 minutes and add the spices.
- 2Remove skiin from chicken and add to pot with the broth bring to a boil then turn down to simmer and cook about 18 minutes.
- 3remove chicken from pot and cool a bit.cut up meat and add back to pot.
- 4add noodles and heat. ser e hot.